Sunday, March 14, 2010

Prepare to fall in love, but don't because I already staked claim.

I thought it would be just righteous to talk about my big time celebrity crushes. Prepare your selves.

First off these are not in order. Because I mostly have a crush on Rupert Grint and I might slip him in anywhere. But he will most likely be last because this will probably come out alphabetically.

1. Anderson Cooper.

This guy is just a stone cold fox and there is absolutely no way you can escape his charm, because it's like an octopus and it's tentacles will entagle themselves in your hair, and if you try to pull away it will hurt. So just stay there and be enamoured. It's not so bad. He also kind of gives me the creeps.

2. Chandler Bing


Don't be mistaken. I do NOT have a crush on Matthew Perry. That is a tottaly different hoo-la. I have a crush on Chandler Bing. Mostly from season 2-3, when he still had a chin, but I am not discriminatory towards people with no chins, so I still like him. Also, he married Monica, so that happened.



3. Matthew Broderick


This guy is just too exciting to not be attracted to. I bet we'd get married if we were engaged and circumstances were different.


4. Michael Buble


He is the classiest man on planet earth. I don't allow myself to listen to his songs anymore though, because I just get pent up with rage that he's marrying that Australian/Brazilian/not me soap opera actress.


5. Paul Dano


Okay, truthfully, I only like him when I've seen one of his movies recently, so I guess I don't actually like him that much, but since I saw Gigantic a few days ago, I was reminded of him. He actually kid of creeps me out. Not as much as A.C though.


6. Leonardo Dicaprio


No one even doesn't like him, so it was kind of silly to put him up. People would just assume. They would say "She might not of put up his picture, but we all know she loves Leonardo Dicaprio because everyone does even babies and cups."


7. Rupert Grint


My true passion. I recall seeing him in Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone when I was just a wee tot, and I realized we are soulmates and so on. Plus he is a wizard and everyone loves wizards. Plus he owns a hovercraft we could live in. But I have to stop talking about him now or I'll go on one of my creepy rampages where I research him up for a few days and it's so bizarre I even weird myself out.

8 comments:

  1. You cannot have Ron Weezley AND Leonardo Dicaprio AND the five others. Not fair -- I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wynn - Even though it kills me, I see where you're coming from so I'm willing to let you marry Leonardo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chandler bing but I don't have a crush on him I love his acting in F.R.I.E.N.D.S go on and other shows but his acting in F.R.I.E.N.D.S is from a scale from 1-10 it would be a 100,000,00 one more thing BRING F.R.I.E.N.D.S BACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIVE CHANDLER BING BUT I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. F.R.I.E.N.D.S on tbs Sunday febuary 20 2013 at 7:00am-3:30pm et cougar town at 9:00am-9:30am just trying to help tbs advertise!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Chandlers acting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Friends on tv land 5 night marathon Friday June 14 2013 at 7:00pm et

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do not support 4-h because they use kids to raise animals for slaughter. SPRED THE WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you!

    ReplyDelete